If there was such thing as Gmarket Super VIP, I should be one.
This was my 4th Gmarket spree. Almost a spree each week.
Less goodies than the previous spree, but lots of goodies for our readers!
Sorry for not taking photos of the opening of boxes because i threw them away on the way back.
I had to pick the huge Gmarket box up from the main box office which is 40 minutes journey from my home, and i really hate Chronopost ( i call it CON-opost because it is really a conjob and the company is a real joke! ) but it happens to be the company in charge of EMS postage in France.
So in the Metro ( and in front of everyone ) i had to open up the boxes one by one and put the items in a huge bag.
Here you will see many BB Cream brands which none of you will probably know, but in Korea, they are the highest range of BB Creams available.
1) This is not from Gmarket – but from Ebay Germany. Dr Schrammek‘s The Original BB Cream that launched the BB Craze. I am excited to test this product!
2) First Up – this is a new brand in Korea – it says Giverny Paris – but don’t be mistaken – the brand isn’t even available here in Paris ( the one we have here is Givenchy so not to be confused ). This BB Cream has been a hot-seller, and it has been sold out a few times on Gmarket! This is the premium edition, but they do have lower range edition which is cheaper. I was given lots of samples, so which lucky reader will win these samples??
3) Woorijin is the company that produces the most expensive BB Creams in Korea – they are all premium high end and the most expensive BB Cream of theirs retail for about $150 – $200 USD. They gave me samples of Alexander Kimsco which is their most expensive BB brand, and also SunnySide VIP BB Cream which retails for aroun $120 USD. I bought the middle range BB Cream of theirs to try and very excited to review and see if it lives up to their price tag.
4) Next up we have DR MJ Escargot’s BB Cream which uses snail slime as their main ingredients. This BB Cream retails for about $80 USD but it was on 50% so i bought it and they were very generous with samples as u can see. They even gave a full size Jasmine mask, 2 sheet masks, a box of Escargot’s different creams and also a few samples of DR MJ’s different BB Cream.
5) AHC is also a high end premium brand and very reputable for it’s BB Cream – the 30ml retails at $70 USD while the 50ml at $90 USD. We’ll see how this fares.
6) BeauteDerm’s BB Cream was also on a buy 1 free 1 promotion, so i grabbed it. I have read very positive reviews around, and they have two different BB creams. One for oily skin, and the other for dry skin. I ordered the one with oily & combination skin. They were also very generous with their samples.
7) Last but not least, Suiskin. This is also quite a relatively new brand in Korea, and they were very generous with their samples! I will be giving lots of Suiskin freebies to our readers. Isn’t the packaging just gorgeous and lovely? Classy!
It even comes with a certificate!
So there you have it , our 4th GMarket Haul. We did not buy much, but lots of samples were given! Definitely good news for our readers!
Take your pick!
To be able to win samples / prizes , don’t forget to join us at facebook and twitter :
To be able to win samples / prizes and be updated , don’t forget to join us at facebook and twitter :
Or just click this icon below :
Hope In A Blog
Promote your Page too