Skinfood – ‘good cosmetics nade with delicious food’ – has released it’s new line – called the Omega Inca line.
So what exactly is the INCA Omega Oil ?
This vegetable oil is extracted from the seeds of the Sacha Inchi plant, a small plant that produces mall hermaphrodite flowers producing small pods which has usually 6 lobes. This plant is cultivated mainly in Peru at the heart of the Inca culture. Inca Omega Oil contains one of the highest amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids among all oily seeds used for human consumption. It reaches an average of 48% content of alfa-linolenic acid (omega 3) and an average of 37% content of linolelic acid (Omega 6). Additionally it also contains 8% of Oleic Acid (Omega 9).
Not only that, it is also very high in Tocopherol ( Vitamin E) concentration.
Abilities of Inca Omega Oil includes :
– Reduction of Trans-Epidermal Water Loss
– Improvement of Skin Barrier function
– Reduces hyper-sensitivity
– Improves microcirculation
– PUFA (Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids) protect the cell’s membrane and prevent the destruction of DNA.
Products in the INCA Line will include :
1) Essence 140ml – 9,900 won
2) Emulsion 140ml – 9,900 won
3) Cream 50ml – 10,900 won
4) Eye cream 25ml – 9,900 won
Also, Skinfood will also be launching it’s first cosmetics make up line at the end of the year. Pearl with be the highlight of the line.
The makeup line will include
1) Cake Party All Over Powder – 13,900 won – consists of 4 eye shadow colors (can be used as highlighter, blush or powder too).
2) Partty Pearl Lip Gloss – 5,900 won
3) Pearl Party –2,900 won – nail polish with shimmering silver glitter.
To be able to win samples / prizes and be updated , don’t forget to join us at facebook and twitter :
Or just click this icon below :
Hope In A Blog
Promote your Page too