Received our 7th Haul today … happiness !
It’s snowing really heavy !!
Let’s see the goodies :
1) Dr MJ’s Real Mucin Restore Cream and Elisha Coy’s Anti Trouble T Serum – really into snail based cream these days as we experienced some kind of Wowness after using it! Btw, that sample we received is the one we will be giving away. See how Hope In A Blog love our readers!
2) Baviphat’s Fruit Set! – look at how cute the packaging is. So hard to resist eh!
3) Tony Moly’s Intense Repair Live Snail Cream – told you we have an obsession with snail creams lately! The packaging is reallly lovely for that price. Plus look at the amount of samples given!
4) The main reason for the haul – more History of Whoo products. We are just in lurrrrve with History of Whoo. Also took the oppurtunity to get the limited edition 240ml Sum 37 Secret Programming Essence to see how it fairs against SKII Essence! Just the classy packaging makes you want to buy more! Hehe..
5) Actually this was the real reason behind the haul –Chosungah Raw- we grabbed this right away when we saw it on sale on Gmarket – and a day after that , everything is sold out. This skincare set is selling like hotcakes right know in Korea and it’s sold out everywhere! It is based on ‘black complexes-black pansy, black pearl, black currant and black tea’ and the packaging is really lovely. However, the company behind the brand called CJ MALL is so stingy. We spent quite a lot on the whole set and they did not even give ONE sample. That is how stingy they are. We wanted to give them out to the readers – as many do not know about this brand! We really hate stingy brands.. For more information regarding the brand check http://www.chosungahraw.com/
So, anything up there that caught your attention? Tell us!
To be able to win samples / prizes and be updated , don’t forget to join us at facebook and twitter :
Or just click this icon below :
Hope In A Blog
Promote your Page too