Oh yes, new items to prepare ourselves for the summer for everyone here in Hope In A Blog!
1. Amore Pacific’s Hannule Gogyeol Soo Rich Effect Hydrating Cream
This is the new cream that came out last month form Hannule that has been receiving rave reviews!
2. LG’s Sooryehan Soo Gel Cream
Of course, Sooryehan and Hannule are always competing head to head! Haha. Sooryehan also released a hydrating cream – there’s 2 versions : the gel cream and the normal cream. I gotta say this was absolutely a steal! Not only the cream is 60ml, but they included a 25ml cream too!! And of course, LG are always super generous with the free samples that come with it. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous too!
3) OHUI White Extreme Illuminating Base
We’ve been loving the White Extreme line lately, so we’re trying off other stuff from the line to see if it lives up to expectations too!
4) OHUI White Extreme Illuminating Blemish Balm
The packaging seems to be different from the make-up base. I was expecting that nice packaging of the illuminating base. Oh well, at least some freebies are included.
5) Tony Moly Premium Zen Oriental Mask
We’ve been hearing good stuff about this mask… and it was on promotion so why not?
6) IOPE Whitegen Whitening Line
Wanted to see how IOPE won all the major awards at the 2010 Korean Cosmetics Award, so we’ve been trying some of their stuff. This whitening line is so rich, so if you have oily and combination skin, don’t purchase this!
7) Hannule Gogyeol Mibaek Rich Effect Whitening Pact SPF50+ & Concealer SPF50+
Hannule is a really good brand by Amore Pacific that our blog has been trying to push^^. The packaging is lovely, and we can’t wait to test this out!
8) Sooryehan Bichaek Pure Whitening Ampoule
This came free with the hydrating gel cream we bought. It loooks like the real product doesn’t it? It’s just a 15ml sampleeee! Haha.
9) The History Of Whoo Seol Whitening Sun Pact SPF50+
Sigh…. take my breathe away. The History Of Whoo, gorgeous as always.
10) Re:NK Time Lab Energy and Re:nk Essential Moisture
A few of us have been enjoying the Re:NK Cell Luminous line, so we wanted to try other stuffs from the brand. I don’t know why they included the toner and emulsion from the moisture line when the Time Lab line has its own toner and emulsion too!
11) Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb, Belif The True Anti-Aging Essence, Belif De-Wrinkle Treatment Essence, Belif The True Whitening Essence
A few free samples given by LG. Can’t wait to try this line since we have only wrote about it but have never tried anything from this line ^^
12) Amore Pacific’s Hyosiah Whitening Line
Amore Pacific’s answer to LG’s Su:m 37. They recently released a whitening and cleaning line, so we can’t wait to see how it compares to Su:m37 !