4 years of it’s introduction, History Of Whoo’s Gongjinhyang line ( basic line ) will be going through a revamp both packaging and ingredients wise.
History Of Whoo, LG’s high end luxury brand has been enjoying steady growth since it’s introduction in 2003. The Gongjinhyang line – introduced in 2006 – will be reborn 4 years after it’s debut.
In addition, the revamped line will feature ‘natural herbal skin absorption enhancers’ that reduces skin irriation and increase safety of it’s products. The new formula is also said to feature better penetration of it’s ingredients into the skin to maximize it’s effect. The new formula will be 2 times more effective than the existing products.
Other newly added ingredients include aloe vera and metasequoia glyptostroboides extracts.
The newly revamped line will consist of 5 products – lotion, balancer, essence, cream and eye cream. Prices range from 55,000 – 150,000 korean won and the set above (photo) will be sold at 440,000 korean wons.
- After lifting gongjinhyang balancer (150ml / Price 55,000 won)
- Gongjinhyang lotion after lifting (110ml / Price 70,000 won)
- Essence and gongjinhyang giaenjin (45ml / price 130,000 won)
- Gongjinhyang giaenjin After Eye Cream (Wrinkle) (20ml / price 110,000 won)
- Gongjinhyang cream after giaenjin (50ml / 150,000 won)
To be able to win samples / prizes and be updated , don’t forget to join us at facebook and twitter :